Process for partnering with BCM/D churches
Our process for partnering with BCM/D churches is simple and rooted in the ecclesiology of the Bible.
- Candidate and Church sends us a resume of the potential planter
- Candidate completes BCM/D background check
- Candidate completes his local church assessment in which he is recognized and affirmed as a qualified, gifted and called planter
- Local church pastors and candidate meet with State Director of Missions (SDOM)
- Candidate completes a BCM/D theological assessment
- Candidate completes an associational assessment
- The SDOM and the church leaders and the planting candidate meet to discuss and agree upon a partnering strategy
Process for partnering with churches and planters who are not part of the BCM/D
Our process for partnering with churches and planters who are not part of the BCM/D is similar but will require the following added steps:
- Added Step One: We will require a 6-12 month residency in a BCM/D church prior to partnering with any church planter.
- Added Step Two: We will require that the BCM/D church where the candidate does their residency be able to affirm the candidates qualifications, gifts and calling before the BCM/D will partner with the candidate. In the event that the candidate was not recognized, assessed, ordained and commissioned to plant by their sending church the residency may be extended in order to allow the BCM/D church the time it will take to do this.