Our desire is to have a distinct, simple and sound theological and methodological church planting system. So we will do the following:
- We will take the lead in engineering a church planting vision for Maryland/Delaware.
- We will take the lead in assisting churches in shaping their vision and strategies for church planting
in their context.
- We will cast a vision for reaching the dynamic numbers of ethnolinguistic people groups and
population segments in Maryland/Delaware.
- We will take the lead in expanding the network of planter and partner coaches.
- We will take the lead in connecting our church planting partners (planters, churches, associations,
and networks) with each other for church planting synergy.
- We will take the lead in delivering to our partners the information they need to shape their vision
and develop their strategies.
- We will take the lead in delivering to our partners the best church planting training and resources
available, especially those available through our NAMB/SEND Network partnership.
- We will take the lead in delivering to our partners the relationships, time, accountability, and encouragement needed for healthy and multiplying church planting.