For our featured events click here.
- This event has passed.
Women on Mission Retreat
March 9 - March 10
Theme Scripture: “This is what the Lord God says: I am about to ignite a fire in you…” (Ezekiel 20:47 CSB)
Pam D. Smith, DMin
Director of Multiplying Churches, Director of Pennsylvania/South Jersey WMU Baptist Resource Network of Pennsylvania/South Jersey
Pam Smith loves Jesus with all of her heart and she loves to tell His story. Having experienced salvation at age nine and calling to missions service at sixteen, she has traveled extensively—in all parts of the continental U.S. and 24 countries outside the U.S.—as a missionary with a Gospel message.
An author and teacher, Pam holds Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry degrees from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and has served with local church, state convention and national SBC agencies throughout her ministry career. Originally from SC, she now lives in Harrisburg, Pa., where she is the Mobilizing Churches Director with the Baptist Resource Network of Pennsylvania/South Jersey.
“The challenge of my life,” she says, “is trying to be what Jesus would be if He lived in person where I do.”
Downloadable Promo Slides
200 Knopp Road, Jarrettsville, Md.
- Registration: 4:00-6:30pm (If you have a large group, you may want to send just a few ladies to check in so that you can get to your lodging more quickly.)
- Dinner: 6:30 pm
- Breakfast: 8:00 am (If you are joining us for Saturday only, registration will be in the Fellowship Hall after breakfast, so please join us in the Dining Hall for breakfast first.)
- Closing: 3:00 pm
Prices per person and based on double occupancy. Includes room and 3 meals.
- Cabins: $70 per person
- White Pines: $70 per person
- Timbers: $75 per person
Commuter Costs (Includes meals for 1 day or 2 days):
- Commuter 1-Day:$35 (please choose Friday OR Saturday when you register);
- Commuter 2-Days (Friday AND Saturday): $45
February 28, 2018. No rooms can be held without payment.
Refunds will be given until March 3, 2018. After that time, substitutions can be made.
For more info, contact:
Iris White, (800) 466-5290, x202, email@example.com
Melody Knox, (800) 466-5290, x263, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry. This form is no longer available.