For our featured events click here.
- This event has passed.
Indispensable: Equipping the Body of Christ to Engage Disability (Special Needs Conference)
April 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Invitation from Tom Stolle:
“If you come, you will leave equipped…”
The Baptist Convention of Maryland Delaware and The Banquet Network invite you to the 3rd annual special needs and disability conference, “Indispensable: Equipping the Body of Christ to Engage Disability.”
The focus of this year’s conference is equipping. Participants will leave equipped with tools and practical directions on the mechanics of how individuals and churches can engage people with disabilities. We will discuss the “how tos” of subjects like evangelism to people with disabilities, improving building accessibility, fostering inclusive children’s classrooms, how to support families impacted by disability, and more.Register Today!
1. How to take the gospel to people with disabilities
2. How to make your church an accessible place
3. How pastors can effectively lead their churches to engage disability
4. How your church can design and start a children’s ministry for kids with disabilities
5. How you and your church can support parents and families impacted by disability
8:30-9:15am – Registration
9:15-9:30am – Worship and Welcome
9:30-10:00am – Keynote 1: Tom Stolle
10:10 -11:10am – Breakout Sessions 1
11:10-12:00pm – Lunch WITH Banquet Network Presentation on year in review
12:00-12:30pm – Keynote 2: Nichole Huggins
12:40-1:40pm – Breakout Sessions 2
1:40-2:00pm – Closing
*Childcare will be available
*Any additional questions can be directed to email@example.com