For our featured events click here.
- This event has passed.
With All Purity: Brothers & Sisters in Congregational Life (5)
August 28, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Ideally, the church should be the safest place for women and children. And while many believe that sexual assault would never affect their church, that is unfortunately not always the case. So what can you do to have a church environment that is loving, safe, and Christ-honoring for all–women, men and children?
Join us for the “With All Purity” (1 Tim. 5:2) gatherings hosted by the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware.
Hear from pastors, women, and law enforcement officials. These meetings will provide essential information and resources–biblical, pastoral, legal, and testimonies–to help you consider the climate of our churches, in the midst of a society with daily stories of the image of God in women being discarded.
There will be presentations, panel discussions, and prayer. Lunch or dinner will be provided.
Cost is $5 (for lunch or dinner).
SIX DATES/LOCATIONS (click on your preferred date/location to register):
- POSTPONED: August 20 (11am-1pm): FBC, Cambridge, 501 Glenburn Ave., Cambridge, Md.
- POSTPONED: August 21 (11am-1pm): Pleasant View Baptist Church, 150 Downin Lane, Port Deposit, Md.
- POSTPONED: August 22 (11am-1pm): Baptist Mission Resource Center, Columbia, Md.
- POSTPONED: August 27 (11am-1pm): Paramount Baptist, 13234 Marsh Pike, Hagerstown, Md.
- August 28 (11am-1pm): La Plata Baptist Church, 9400 Old Stagecoach Rd., La Plata, Md. (register)
AND ESPECIALLY FOR BI-VO PASTORS (but all are welcome):
- POSTPONED: August 21 (6:30-8:30pm): Baptist Mission Resource Center, Columbia, Md.
Registration is now closed.