For our featured events click here.
August 2 @ 5:00 pm - August 5 @ 2:30 pm
Boys Camp is a 4-day, 3-night resident camping experience dedicated to promoting missions awareness and education. Individual Christian growth and commitment are emphasized. The boys spend time having Bible study, craft time, fishing, performing hands-on mission projects, archery, canoeing, hiking, paddle boating, etc. for boys who have completed grades 1-6 and their adult counselors.
Summer Boys Camp is ready for its 30th summer of providing boys and dads with a great time:
- Coming closer to our Lord, Jesus Christ!
- Making friends from all over the Mid-Atlantic!
- Enjoying canoeing, paddle-boating, and swimming!
- Having age-based Bible Study daily!
- Experiencing an awesome hike to Rocks State Park!
- Sliding down a 250-foot water slide!
- Having evening vespers focused on Jesus and praising our Lord with awesome music!
- Sleeping in air-conditioned cabins with private toilets and showers!
- Having archery fun!
- Eating truly wonderful food prepared by the best camp staff on earth!
- Playing more games than you have toes and fingers (including Ga-Ga and Dodgeball)!
- Making an awesome craft using tools under the supervision of a certified contractor!
- Experiencing Hands-on mission projects for all in attendance!
- Having more fun than a roomful of chinchillas with a bottle of Tabasco sauce!
For the past 3 years, we have had a 1-2 ratio of adults (not teenagers!) to campers. How do we do this?
Dads (men, church leaders) attend as well and provide the adult maturity practically unseen at any camp around. This is key to our continued success, so please consider attending, being a counselor, and having the time of your life as well!
2018 Theme: Make a Move
Dates & Times:
Thursday, August 2 (5 pm) through Sunday, August 5, 2018 (2:30 pm)
Completed grades 1-6 and dads/substitute dads
$185.00 per camper, $90.00 per counselor
July 20, 2018
Camp Wo-Me-To is located at 1200 Knopp Road in Jarrettsville, Maryland 21084, in Harford County, near Rock Park. It is owned and operated by Woman’s Missionary Union, an Auxiliary to the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware.
Below are the necessary forms for registration:
If you are registering as a counselor you must complete a background check online.
Background check requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to your service date. If you do not, and there is a problem with the screen that requires research, you may be disqualified from service. No volunteer can serve without an approved background check. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. You must be rescreened if it has been more than two years since your prior screen. Background checks from other organization will not be accepted.