Here is another issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, Issue 132.
There are many powerful Scriptures and fun activities on this issue. I hope they help kids of all ages discover that the Bible is unique, amazing, incredible, and fun.
I started with spending over two hours looking up Scripture verses for this issue, and I am amazed that there seems to be no end to inspirational passages in God’s Holy Word! The hard part is not to find verses for the activities but to choose from among so many.
I am pleased with the find the difference puzzle in which I drew two Bible-time boats and made eight slight changes between the two. There is a quiz with six Bible questions about different boat stories in the Bible. I hope you can get them right!
The hidden letter puzzle was one of the most complex puzzles to create. The letters for a particular word from the verse from Proverbs are scattered among 75 other random letters. The game is to find the selected letters.
I am thrilled with how the coloring pictures turned out. For one of the pictures, I copied parts from a previous project a few years ago and made a few dozen minor changes to freshen it up. I tried to make the Scripture letters stand out by dimming the background.
The “Let’s talk about it” questions are below each activity. I hope they will help teachers and parents to have Spirit-led conversations.
Issue 132 contains the following activities and Scriptures:
- Find the difference — Bible verses about boats.
- Coloring page — Psalm 103:8.
- Shape-sort puzzle — Psalm 63:3-4.
- Codebreaker — Philippians 2:3-4.
- Word search — James 4:6-7.
- Coloring page — John 13:35.
- Crossword — 1 Peter 2:9.
- The Explorer’s Challenge (a mini Bible study) — Matthew and Romans 8:31.
- Scrambler — Acts 4:12.
- Find the hidden letters — Proverbs 12:15.
- Word search — Psalm 73:25-26.
- Maze — 1 Corinthians 5:17.
- Drop-word puzzle — Proverbs 14:31.
- Memory verse craft — 1 John 1:9.
I hope this activity bulletin is a blessing to your kids.
Blessings and thank you,