I am glad to share with you another issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.
This issue has a lot of fun things to do and will challenge your brain while engaging in God’s holy Word.
I have several favorites in this issue. I am pleased with the coloring picture with scripture for Joshua 24:15. It has a lovely house to color. I imagine some kids will add family members to the scene.
The crossword is a reprise from a couple of years ago. It is for 2 Timothy 3:16-17. I think doing a crossword gives you an opportunity to think about the various words in the puzzle. I am thrilled with the word search puzzles, even though each one required several revisions. When I tested the hidden letter puzzle, I had a moment of cold sweat panic because I couldn’t find one of the letters! Finally, after a few minutes, I saw it, right where I had designed it to be. How could I have missed it? It was the letter L; I wonder if you find it more easily than I did.
This issue is full of activities built around Scriptures of God’s love, His watchful care, and the new birth in Christ. I know you will like it.
I pray that the “Let’s talk about it” questions on every page will help teachers and parents to have Spirit-led conversations.
Issue 127 contains the following activities and Scriptures:
- Find the difference — six jars and six Scriptures about jars.
- Coloring page #1 — Joshua 24:15.
- Shape-sort puzzle — Psalm 139:1-4.
- Codebreaker — Galatians 2:20.
- Word search puzzle — Isaiah 41:10.
- Coloring page #2 — Proverbs 9:10.
- Crossword — 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- The Explorer’s Challenge — Matthew 6:33, a mini Bible study.
- Scrambler — Romans 6:23.
- Hidden letter puzzle — 2 Corinthians 5:17.
- Large-letter word search — Colossians 3:2.
- Maze — Psalm 37:4
- Drop-word puzzle — John 10:9.
- Memory verse craft — Psalm 145:6.
I hope this activity bulletin is a blessing to you and your kids.
Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church.