Mr. Dozat’s insight for this issue of BIBLE TIME FUN!
Here is another exciting BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, issue 124, for your ministry.
I am so glad that this issue turned out so nicely. I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to get it done on time for you, but the Lord blessed me with a quiet week, so I could work on it and finish it up. I know God is blessing this activity bulletin.
Issue 124 has many great verses and activities for kids of all ages. And a couple that will keep mom busy, too!
I am excited about the “Spot the difference” feature. It gives another creative way to become engaged with God’s Word. This feature is a picture of seven crowns, and each one has a slight difference for you to find. But the real issue is that five of the crowns are referenced in the Bible, and two are not. Can you tell which ones are true and which ones are false?
Some of the puzzles and games are for the older kids and some for younger ones. There are two coloring pictures of Bible verses like an ancient illuminated page. Also in this issue are a fun codebreaker puzzle, two word search puzzles, a maze, a find-the-hidden-letters puzzle, a crossword, and more. I tried to cram something fun into every inch of all six pages.
Almost every activity has a “Let’s talk about it” question. I hope they lead to spontaneous Spirit-led conversations.
Issue 124 contains the following:
- Fun quiz — the seven crowns of the Bible.
- Coloring page #1 — Lamentations 3:22-23, the “Great is Your faithfulness” verse.
- Shape-sort puzzle — Isaiah 29:13: “They honor me with their lips …”
- Scrambler — Matthew 24:35.
- Codebreaker — John 3:5, the “you must be born of water” verse.
- Read-it-backward image — 1 Peter 5:7.
- Word search — Ephesians 2:8-10.
- Coloring page #2 — Ezekiel 36:26: “I will remove your heart of stone …”
- Crossword — Isaiah 1:8, the “your sins are as scarlet …” verse.
- The Explorer’s Challenge — Jeremiah 29:11: “I know the plans I have for you …”
- Scrambler — Psalm 103:11-12.
- Find the hidden letters — Isaiah 41:10.
- Extensive-letter word search — John 1:11-13.
- Mega maze — Psalm 16:11.
- Drop-word puzzle — John 21:25.
- Memory verse card craft — Mark 10:45: “The Son of Man who came not to be served …”
I hope this activity bulletin blesses you.