Everyday Grace: The Giving and Receiving of Grace
1 Peter 4:10 "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms..."
Speaker: Linda Cooper, National WMU President
Date: March 10-11, 2017
1200 Knopp Road
Jarrettsville, MD 21084
4:00-6:30, Check In
7:15-7:30, Pre–Program Music
9:30-10:00, Refreshments & Fellowship
8:30-8:45, Pre–Program Music
1:00-1:15, Pre-Program Music
Registration Deadline: February 28, 2017
(cost includes room, multiple occupancy, and 3 meals):
- Cabin $65 per person (see options in form below)
- Timbers $70 per person (see options in form below)
- White Pines is booked at this time. We are taking a waiting list in case of openings.
(includes meals for 1 day or two days):
- Commuter 1-Day (Friday OR Saturday) $30
- Commuter 2-Days (Friday AND Saturday) $40
Reservations must be made by February 28, 2017. No rooms can be held without payment.
Cancellations: Refunds will be given until March 3, 2017. After that time, substitutions can be made.
For more information, contact Gail Noda at 800-466-5290, x 218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.