VBS offers BCM/D churches a tremendous opportunity to evangelize and disciple children, youth, and adults. VBS is a time to “pack your bags and head out for adventure” that can take you through anything on a thrilling adventure to anywhere. It is the largest outreach event for most of our churches.
- More people have come to know Jesus Christ as Savior through VBS than through any other church activity.
- VBS emphasizes the Bible.
- VBS curriculum is designed to relate all the areas of study and activity to the VBS theme. Bible study, missions and crafts work together to teach those attending about God, the Bible, Jesus, and His purpose in their lives.
For VBS 2014--Agency D3: Discover, Decide, Defend--1 Peter 3:15
In partnership with LifeWay, we offer the VBS theme for 2014: "Agency D3--Discover, Decide, Defend"
But honor the Messiah as Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you. 1 Peter 3:15 (HCSB®)
Trace it back to just the facts! The evidence is clear. The proof is all right here! Come discover, decide, and defend the truth about who Jesus really is at Agency D3.
- Day 1-Is Jesus Really God's Son?
- Day 2-Was Jesus More Than Just a Good Man?
- Day 3-Was Jesus' Death Real?
- Day 4-Is Jesus Alive?
- Day 5-What Do I Do With the Evidence About Jesus?
The VBS Expo and Regional conferences will feature Agency D3.
Backyard Kids Club:
Taking VBS out of your church and into your community is easy with the VBS 2014 Backyard Kids Club Kit. It’s designed for a club of about 20 kids and works perfectly with all the Agency D3 gear.
There are many exciting and unique ministry possibilities that your church has through VBS. Lifeway's optional VBS curriculum is Club VBS.
VBS materials are offered by several other vendors. If you decide to research other curriculums, it is important to understand their Biblical approach to teaching in order to determine which is best for your church. You can access by these additional options by google or yahoo search engines.