We are asking each church to join us in this prayer initiative.
1. Pray for the senator in your packet. Pray specifically for the particular topic of focus along with any other area that the Spirit may lead your church to intercede for.
2. Provide an informal picture of your congregation, as simple as a smartphone picture taken from the pulpit.
3. Write a letter of encouragement to your senator for six consecutive months. Letters should be sent to the network office by the 15th of each month. We will have a specific focus each month for our prayers and encouragement. You can find this list of focus areas included in this packet.
4. Collect other letters of encouragement written by members of your congregation to include with your personal letter of encouragement.
5. Familiarize yourself with your senator’s travel schedule along with the other pertinent information that we have provided to you in this packet. If there are special dates (birthdays, anniversaries, family occasions, etc.), please consider sending a card or a letter to recognize the occasion.