The ERLC National Conference will address “The Gospel, Homosexuality,
and the Future of Marriage” to equip Christians to apply the gospel on
these issues with convictional kindness in their communities, their
families and their churches. This event will be held at the iconic
Opryland Hotel on October 27-29, 2014.
Are you and your church prepared for the moral revolution surrounding
homosexuality and same-sex marriage happening across America? While
human sexuality and social institutions are being redefined before our
very eyes, the Bible presents marriage as an unchanging picture of the
gospel through the union of one man and one woman. The gospel announces
that the story of Jesus is greater than the sum total of our sexual
We'll equip you to defend marriage in the culture and strengthen marriage in the church by preparing you to address issues like:
· How do we effectively minister to those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender?
· How has the divorce culture impacted marriage in our communities and our churches?
· What does sexual faithfulness look like for a same-sex attracted Christian?
· Why did God create marriage and why did he design it for the common good?
· How should a pastor counsel a same-sex couple that wants to join his church?
· How can churches minister to those who are single, dating, divorced or celibate?
· How can Christians show the love of Christ to gay family members or neighbors?
Join us at the ERLC as we seek to explore what the gospel means for
the future of marriage and sexual identity. Listen to great speakers,
ask pressing questions at panel discussions, get practical equipping on
these issues, and discover how your church can be a beacon of hope,
clarity, and restoration. Space is limited for this conference, so make
plans to join us at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville October 27-29, 2014.
Click here for more details and how to register
Posted on Tue, August 19, 2014
by Donna Shiflett