Our vision is to facilitate a church multiplication movement of healthy, harvest-focused and reproducing churches…we believe that to accomplish this vision God will lead us in starting more than thirty new churches.
Our strategy is a seven-step process:
- First, there is preparation. This includes prayer efforts and site location, which is usually determined by Associational Directors of Missions or Parent Churches.
- The second step is partnership, where a parent church, along with the association and even potentially other congregations or organizations, joins the new church planting efforts.
- Third, there is recruitment of potential church planters. Discovery Tools and Assessment Centers help evaluate potential planters.
- Fourth, we provide comprehensive training, beginning with Boot Camp/Basic Training experiences for planters and their spouses.
- The fifth step is nurture and support for the planter and his family. This includes a coach and mentor, peer learning clusters known as “Church Planter Networks” and “C. P. Spouse Networks”, and fellowship opportunities.
- Sixth, we focus on evaluation, and we do this through “check ups” over the course of the foundational development of the new church.
- Finally, there is reproduction, in which church plants are prepared to become “parent churches” themselves.
Our Church Multiplication Team, made up of planters, parent church pastors, associational directors of missionaries and state staff, help facilitate this church multiplication movement.
No top down hierarchy here!