Learn 12 Essential Spiritual Leadership Coaching Skills
God has placed you in the position of “Trusted Advisor” to some key leaders around you. They seek your counsel. Some want your advice. But do you have the coaching skills to help them most effectively?
- What is spiritual coaching? How does it differ from consulting or counseling?
- What are the 12 essential coaching skills? How do you use them to help people move onto God’s agenda?
- How does dependence on the Holy Spirit fit into the coaching process?
- Is the coach’s role to hear from God for people or to help them hear from Him themselves?
Blackaby Ministries is pleased to announce an upcoming Spiritual Leadership Coaching workshop will be held at the Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware (10255 Old Columbia Road, Columbia, MD 21046) on March 27-29, 2017.
The three-day workshop will provide an introduction to key transformational skills and principles, while also serving as the first step of the BMI Leadership Coaching Certification program.
We integrate the Biblical principles found in Experiencing God and Spiritual Leadership with key coaching skills to help you become more effective at guiding the people you serve to connect with God’s agenda.
- Gain a solid understanding of the Biblical role of the Spiritual Leadership Coach.
- Develop new skills to perform effectively in that role.
- Take the first step toward becoming a Blackaby-certified, Spiritual Leadership Coach.
Full Price, $429, begins February 23, 2017
This workshop includes:
- 16 hours of practical training
- Lunch, conversation, Q&A with Richard Blackaby
- Course manual
The daily start and end times are as follows:
- Monday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.(with lunch and dinner)
- Tuesday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (with lunch)
- Wednesday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (with lunch)
Get in on the ground floor of this exciting opportunity for training! Register now! Space is limited!