Bible Teaching/Sunday School is our strategy in the local church for leading people to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and for building Great Commission Christians through Bible Study groups that engage people in:
- Evangelism: focus on leading people to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
- Discipleship: guide people to integrate biblical truth into their thoughts and actions
- Fellowship: guide people to establish and build relationships with God and His people
- Ministry: equip and mobilize people to encourage each other
- Worship: lead people to a better understanding and deeper commitment to God
Bible Teaching is the church organized for growth and ministry. It is the seven-day-a-week/twenty-four-hour-a-day strategy (not a one-hour/one-day-a-week meeting) that seeks to tell people about Jesus and help people discover Christian living through relevant Bible Study and fellowship.