Date: November 8-10, 2015
Convention & Hotel Location:
Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel
10100 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, Md 21847
Attention - Driving across the Bay Bridge:
On November 8th the Bay Bridge will have significant delays on Sunday. There is a “Across the Bay 10K” running event taking place across the bridge that day. Two-way traffic will operate on the westbound span. Expect major delays all day with the high possibility that traffic might not clear up until 6:00 pm. There is additional information at http://www.bridgerace.com.
Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-638-2100 and request the special Baptist Convention group rate. The group rate is $94 a night for room. Hotel reservations must be made no later than October 5, 2015. Please know that we have a limited block of rooms available.
Please Note Hotel Policy:
It is the reservation policy of the Clarion Hotel to require a one-night deposit at the time your reservation is made. If you desire to reserve for Friday and/or Saturday, there are no king rooms available - only double/doubles. If you are reserving for Sunday and/or Monday, king rooms will be available while last.
- To make your reservation online click here
- To make your reservation by phone call 1-800-638-2100 and request the Baptist Convention group rate.
Brunch and Dinner Reservations:
Please Note: October 28 is the deadline for Brunch and Dinner reservations. After October 28, you will need to contact, Donna Jefferys (410-290-5290 ext 202) for availability.
Schedule: (All convention activity will be held at the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel)
Sunday, November 8
- Evening Session begins at 6:30 pm
Monday, November 9 (Morning)
- Brunches begins at 9:00 am and conclude at 11:00 am
Monday, November 9 (Afternoon and Evening)
- Afternoon session begins at 12:30 pm and concludes at 3:30 pm
- Dinners begins at 4:30 pm and conclude at 5:45 pm
- Evening Session begins at 6:00 pm and concludes at 9:10 pm
Tuesday, November 10 (Morning)
- Morning Session begins at 9:00 am
- Adjournment of the 180th session 12:00 pm
A detailed program will be available at the time of registration.